|My Decluttered Cabinet|
Clutter is not your friend because:
- Getting around it wastes your time
- You are more likely to misplace things
- You are more likely to re-purchase things you already have but don't know it
- You will have trouble cleaning underneath it
- You will waste time taking care of it
Declutter, make the world a better place, and put some money in your pocket as well!
Step 1: Donate all the clothes, shoes, linens, kitchen and household items you don't want to a charity like Salvation Army or Goodwill or give them to a friend or relative.
Step 2: Sell items of value. Post items on E-bay.com, Craigslist.org take clothes to a Consignment shop or have a neighborhood tag sale.
Step 3: Recycle or toss the rest of your unwanted items at the dump.
As you let go of the clutter that holds you back, you will begin to feel a wonderful sense of control and freedom. Enjoy!
Happy Organizing!Love life with less